Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving


We had a wonderful time in Cashiers, North Carolina for Thanksgiving. Sam traveled wonderful for a 5 week old baby! She did not cry once the entire trip up, and just fussed a little on the trip home. T-Puppy was such a good boy the whole time. Energetic, yes! But that is to be expected of a two year old in a new place. We had a great time just hanging out and...eating. Eating, eating. I guess that didn't help in my attempt to lose baby weight! The picture of me sleeping is not staged. W played golf on Friday and Saturday, and I just relaxed and... obviously, slept. It was so nice to have a vacation. W and I love North Carolina and hope to live there one day! When? Who knows... but it will be great when it happens.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Me and Jason were talking about living in North Carolina the other day. It's pretty much perfect!

That sweater you have on in the pic is from target isn't it. I wanted it, but never actually bought it!

Sounds like little Sarah is doing so well! And Thomas is just as cute as ever!!