Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Little update


This picture was last week (36 weeks) but not much has changed - except gravity. I go tomorrow for my next check (37 weeks) and I'm pretty excited. Thomas was born at 37 weeks and 5 days, so maybe the appointment will help stimulate some labor. I'm also excited because we get to have a min day in Huntsville. Thomas loves to play with the train table at the bookstore, and of course Whitney and I being the nerds we are love any excuse to go to the bookstore. The only quazi negative thing is that my appointment is at 8am. It's a littler better than last week - it was at 7:45. That puts us leaving here no later than 6:45-6:50ish. Traffic gets a little crazy in Huntsville about 7:30, and my doctor's office is in the heart of the medical district, in the heart of the city. Even though we're about the same distance from Nashville, I would rather go to Huntsville any day. Maybe it's the AL in me. Nashville overwhelms me though... too many lanes of traffic.

A sweet family from our church brought us dinner tonight. She made lasagna and said we could put it in the freezer if we wanted, but it really couldn't have come at a better time. Cooking is something I love - but these days being on my feet is the last thing I want. So anyway we are having lasagna, salad, sister schubert's, and shortbread cookies with strawberries and whipped cream for dinner. God bless this family!

I don't really think I have anything else to add. I'm having 4 or 5 good contractions a day, but that is all. Like I said... hopefully going tomorrow will help!

1 comment:

megan stout said...

is she out yet?????