Monday, October 01, 2007

Sorry it's been so long.

This blog is really the last thing on my mind. There are times I enjoy it, but lately it's been more like "urgh I need to update". 3 out of the 4 people I know read it call me weekly so it's not really that... pressing. Anyhow.

T-Pup had his second birthday party a few weeks ago. We had a little pool and slip-n-slide at W's parent's house and did hamburgers and hot dogs with some friends and family. It wasn't near as large as last year, which was nice. I made a train cake that came out not professional, but better than normal for my cakes. T-Puppy has had the most fun with his little four-wheeler he got from his grandparents. He flies that thing down our driveway and inside the house cuts the corners very precisely. I say flies... it is made for children ages 18 months - 3 years, so the maximum speed is probably 1 mph... but he has a good time with it.

We are in full mode awaiting Sam's arrival. T-Puppy seems to be excited about "baby" and is helping out quite a bit. He likes to put his toys in the bassinet and say "baby wants to play with the big truck!" or whichever toy applies. It's so fun to see him excited. I can't wait to see how he interacts with her once she is here.

Our dear friends Greg and Gretchen had their tenth child on Saturday night. They were expecting a girl, however little David Price is the boy that came out! I don't know when we will be able to see them, but I hope it is soon. My... ten children! I know people think "uh, wow..." or some other slightly negative thought, but seriously. To whom much is given much is required. Plus, if you know G&G, who better to raise an army for the Lord?

All for now. Maybe we'll have a birth announcement soon!

No comments: