Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Patiently waiting!

Ok, or maybe not so patiently. I'm trying though! I'm also trying to keep everything at home taken care of... keeping all the clothes washed, dishwasher unloaded, floors vacuumed. Whenever we go on vacation I clean the house before we leave so when we return it's all nice and... clean. Imagine that mindset times 500 million. I can't stand the thought of coming home from the hospital to things in a mess. I especially can't stand the thought of going to the hospital, having someone come to my house while I'm gone, and things being... not in order. I know some of this is nesting but I do confess some is my ocd. I am trying to be peaceful though! Do you believe me? Honestly... some things aren't worth the fuss or worry. I know this. I also know there is something to being prepared :)

So, tomorrow is our 38 week checkup. I am especially excited because I'm meeting Gretchen afterwards for coffee. I'm looking forward to some good one-on-one time with her! I talked to her last week for the first time in a while and since then... I'll say it's just good to be reminded of some things. In our lives right now, spiritual encouragement isn't always jumping out at us - so when it comes, we graciously receive it.

Well... this little break is going to end now. I'm going to try and rest a few minutes while Thomas is still sleeping. Hope this finds everyone well.

2 comments:

megan stout said...

waiting is done! yay! :D

Lindsey said...

so i'm ready for an update whenever you are!! ;)

i wanna hear...ehh, read...all about the precious little one!! but i can only imagine how extremely busy you are right now! hope everything is going great!