Wednesday, March 05, 2008

back to normal


In this picture, T-Puppy is shaking Sam's hand saying "nice to meet you!" :)

Thank you Jesus, we are for the most part back to normal this week. T-Pup is much better, and we are accomplishing the usual daily tasks around our house. I am also so grateful that Sam did not catch the virus.

So, Hillary had a good night last night winning Ohio and Texas. On the cover of the New York Post this morning, it said "Hill, Yeah!" which cracked me up, but not quite to the point of an audible laugh. I just don't really know which direction this election is going in, and I don't have a clear idea of who I will vote for. Off the top of my head I say John McCain, of course, but that thought is followed by an "eh" and shoulder shrug. We'll see.

Almost time for lunch, so off to prepare it.

2 comments:

Hugs said...

Um, is this picture framed? It needs to be!

megan stout said...

BEAUTIFUL picture! :)