Saturday, March 08, 2008

so sleepy!

Wow I am so exhausted. I don't even know why! Sam woke up this morning around 6am, and I was excited to get up with her. I opened all of the blinds and sat in amazement as it continued to snow. We probably had a scant 2 inches, but it was so pretty. When the boys finally awoke, we got dressed and drove to "Paw Nae-Nae's" house. They live a little more in the country and this morning had acres of undisturbed snow (as opposed to our little house in suburbia). Whitney took some amazing pictures of T-Pup, so hopefully I will be able to get a few of those on my computer soon :).

Anyway, we came home and ate lunch, and I then took a nap with Sam. I feel more tired now than before I laid down. I warmed up some coffee from this morning, but just the warmness of it is making me want to crawl back in the bed. I am meeting Maria in about 50 minutes for our 2 mile run. I can't believe that I have completed all of the training for the week! I feel so proud and SURPRISINGLY not sore! I LOVE that!

Also, the day before I started WW (by the way, weighing in tomorrow morning) W took a picture of me with his iPhone. I took a picture of me yesterday with my phone, and wow. When I showed W, he was like "I told you so!" but I can't see the change. In the picture I couldn't miss it. Praise God He is helping me through this!

Going to get ready now. 2 miles, here I come :)

1 comment:

megan stout said...

yay michelle!
the call? montgomery? when?

miss youuuu!