Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Easter pics



These are a few pics from Thomas hunting easter eggs on Resurrection Sunday at our family gathering. I do want to say... I am still grieving that we did not take a family picture in our "Sunday Best". If I may be so proud, we were a good looking group! Both the children were in little smocked outfits (who knew I would ever be such a fan? I never would have imagined.) and I was able to buy a new outfit (the first in a while), and Whit had a nice shirt/tie combo with his suit. I know that going to church is not about what you wear, but as I've seen on "What Not To Wear", you feel better about yourself when you look good. Know what I mean? At any rate, Whitney said we could re-create our fashion for that day and take a family picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.