Wednesday, February 13, 2008

some thoughts.



Ok, before I forget, I lost 1lb. last week. Now at a total of 5lbs!

I really should be getting a shower right now, but since my son is eating popcorn and my daughter is crying herself to sleep, I thought I would stick in a load of laundry and blog for a bit. T-Puppy is a wonderful eater and I don't think he's ever choked, but popcorn is one of those things. I would just rather not be in the shower while he is eating it alone. And for Sam, she has become the ultimate cuddle bug. I absolutely love this, and yesterday I just gave into my desires and cuddled with her and T-Puppy all day long... but I wasn't productive at all. So, today she is going through a little cuddle detox and crying herself to sleep.

I'm saddened to say that my sister miscarried yesterday. She had the DNC this morning. She is doing good I think, considering the circumstances. She was able to have Addison's first birthday party this weekend, and they said it went wonderfully.

We spent the weekend in Nashville and had an amazing time. Friday night Joseph and Shelby drove us around (they have an Expedition so 3 car seats fit perfect!). They showed me the Vanderbilt campus and all around West End, out to Green Hills, and then we jumped over to Hendersonville for some dinner. Saturday we spent time at Centennial Park (see pictures) and had a blast. We are waiting for the notification from Vandy to come any day now to see if Whitney has been accepted for the fall semester. It's so exciting!

We had the sweetest little snowfall this morning. It actually stuck for a while, then around 10 the sun came out. Maybe we'll get some more before long.

It was a year ago today that I found out I was pregnant with Sam. Wow, what a day! And what a year. My little girl is almost 4 months old! Time flies when you have children.

Ok, well she is sleeping now and T-pup is through with his popcorn. So, I'm going to take one of my speed showers and get started on lunch.

No comments: