Friday, February 01, 2008

Sweet and Crunchy


It is so amazing how life changes when you have children! I'm trying to think of something exciting to blog about, and all I can think of is our new double stroller! We knew we wanted one, but wanted to make sure we made the right decision. Before driving to Nashville to make the purchase, I read reviews on at least twenty double strollers. I expected the cost to be anywhere between $150-200, which ended up being right. I found one online at Babies R Us that I loved, but it was available online only. So, I decided if we didn't find anything I could always resort back to the website. Turns out, they had that particular one in the store! It's great because the seats are interchangeable (both facing forward, face each other, back to back, or remove the back one and put the carrier in). Versatility my friends! Makes life a lot easier.

No WW updates yet. I'm not getting on the scales until Sunday morning!

Is anyone watching The Celebrity Apprentice? I previously had an aversion to this show, but somehow got started watching it. Surprisingly enough, I love it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that Stephen Baldwin is so open with sharing his faith. He actually goes to church at The Sanctuary with some of our good friends Roger and Nicolle Matzke in Huntington Beach, CA. Rog is the youth pastor (formerly the Worship Pastor). We haven't seen Roger and Nicolle since Aug of 2005, but always enjoy hearing them talk about their friends who just happen to be celebrities.

I'm snacking on sweet and crunchy peanuts... hence the title. Have a good weekend!


No comments: